88 Scott is a new condo development
currently under construction at 88 Scott St,Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2017. Sales for available units start from the mid $500,000’s. The development has a total of 525 units.
The rumble of the TTC, the steely chime of streetcars. Cool jazz drifting out from The Reservoir Lounge. That fresh apple smell at the St. Lawrence Market, when you know it’s really fall. Curtain call at the Sony Centre, rush hour on Bay Street. It’s what makes downtown Toronto, well, Toronto – the most exciting, dynamic place you’ll ever live. Ever.
Here, at the downtown core, connect to a true original, conceived from the very essence of what makes Toronto one of the world’s great cities. A magnificent tower fashioned from limestone, glass, concrete and steel, soars from its heritage base to a monumental presence in the cityscape. Spectacular views by day and by night. A pivotal location where the Financial District meets the St. Lawrence neighbourhood. With total access to everything downtown. To the arts, to the sports you love, to work, to food from far away places. To the high life, the vibrant street life and the best kind of everyday life.
It’s Toronto to the core. It doesn’t just surround you, it’s inside of you. In your heart. Because living here defines you, drives you, inspires you.
88 Scott Street extraordinary Condominium Residences. Most homes priced from the mid $400,000s to mid $1.5 million.
Features & Finishes
• Most suites include balconies and/or terraces
• Over-height ceilings of up to 9 – 10 feet for most suites, all with smooth ceilings throughout
• Bright, open kitchens with high-quality cabinetry and integrated Euro-style appliances
• Wide plank laminate flooring
• Energy efficient, recessed lighting in dropped ceilings
• Broadloom carpeting in bedrooms
• Powder rooms, main baths and ensuites with integrated Corian counters and sinks
• Gas barbecue connections on terraces
• Roller sun shades for every window
• Prices range from $300,000 to $800,000 for most homes